Top 100 Songs

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Derek’s Song List

Aretha Franklin Respect
Beach Boys God Only Knows
Beastie Boys Hey Ladies
Beastie Boys Sabotage
Beatles All You Need is Love
Beatles Baby You Can Drive My Car
Beatles Day Tripper
Beatles Eleanor Rigby
Beatles Hard Days Night
Beatles Hey Jude
Beatles In My Life
Beatles Let It Be
Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
Beatles Norwegian Wood
Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Beatles She Said
Beatles Strawberry Fields Forever
Beatles Ticket to Ride
Beatles We Can Work it Out
Beatles With a Little Help From My Friends
Beck E Pro
Beck Loser
Billy Bragg The Saturday Boy
Bob Dylan Hurricane
Bob Dylan I Want You
Bob Dylan Like a Rolling Stone
Bob Dylan Tangled Up in Blue
Buddy Holly Peggy Sue
Byrds 8 Miles High
Camphor Van Beethoven Take the Skin Heads Bowling
Clash Clampdown
Clash I Fought the Law
Clash Lost in a Supermarket
Crosby Stills Nash & Young Carry On
Crosby Stills Nash & Young Woodstock
Doors Light My Fire
Dream Syndicate Days of Wine and Roses
Elvis Suspicious Minds
Elvis Costello Pump It Up
Elvis Costello What's So Funny About Peace, Love and Understanding
Green Day Welcome to Paradise
Husker Du 8 Miles High
Husker Du Turn on the News
Jam Going Underground
Jefferson Airplane Don't You Want Somebody to Love
Jimi Hendrix All along the Watchtower
John Coltrane A Love Supreme
Johnathon Richman & the Modern Lovers Roadrunner
Led Zepellin Stairway to Heaven
Led Zepellin Whole Lotta Love
Neil Young Cinnamon Girl
Offspring Come Out and Play
Procol Harum A Lighter Shade of Pale
R.E.M. Driver 8
Ramones Blitzkreig Bop
Ramones Rock N Roll Radio
Ramones Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
Ramones Somebody Put Something in My Drink
Replacements Left of the Dial
Replacements Unsatisfied
Robyn Hitchcock I Often Dream of Trains
Smiths How Soon is Now
Softboys I Wanna Destroy You
Softboys Underwater Moonlight
Sweet Ballroom Blitz
Talking Heads Take Me to the River
Velvet Underground Femme Fatale
Velvet Underground Sweet Jane
Waterboys Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
Who My Generation
Wilco The Last Song from Yankee Fox Trot Hotel
Yes Roundabout
Yo La Tango Julie Christie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home