Top 100 Songs

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Kathy's Song List

So far these are my top 100 favorite songs. I'm just going to keep adding to them throughout the day.
I'll have to rank them in order later. It is a work in progress.
I'm not going to put anything obvious and pretentious like Respect by Aretha Franklin or Cashmier by Led Zepplin because I'm not out to impress anyone.
Also, if one artists stuff all sounds alike, such as the Ramones, and just about everyone else I can think of, I'm just going to list one representative of that artist's work. I'll just list more than one from an artist if each song is distinctive enough.

1. Get Free The Vines
2. Fight the Power Public Enemy
3. Kings of the Wild Frontier Adam and the Ants
4. The Idiot Kings Soul Coughing
5. Starve Rollins Band
6. Take This Job and Shove It Johnny Paycheck
7. Rock Lobster B52's
8. Going Under Devo
9. Blitzkrieg Bop The Ramones
10. Homosapien Pete Shelley
11. Add it Up The Violent Femmes
12. Sabotage Beastie Boys
13. Back in Black ACDC
14. Circle Sky The Monkees
15. Anna Eng They Might Be Giants
16. Wind Cries Mary Jimi Hendrix
17 . Atomic Dog George Clinton
18. Hot for Teacher Van Halen
19. South Side Moby and Gwen Stefani
20. Erotic City Prince
21. Tub Thumper Chumbawumba
22. Jesus Built my Hotrod Ministry
23. God Save the Queen Sex Pisols
24. I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts X
25. I Know it's Over The Smiths
26. The Funk Soul Brother Fat Boy Slim
27. It's Raining Men The Weather Girls
28. It Don't Come Easy Ringo Starr

The next few I stole from my husband Paul's list now that he's given it to me
29. Lust For Life Iggy Popp
30.The Revolution will Not Be Televised Gil Scott Heron
31. I Put a Spell On You Screaming Jay Hawkins

Now back to my own
32. Wall of Sleep The Fall
33. Rockin' in the Free World Neil Young


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home